1. Collection of Your Personal Information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique user-name and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
2. Sharing of Your Personal Information We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support inquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
3. Use of Your Personal Information For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing this site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
5. Accessing Your Personal Information You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using our website.
2. Credit Card Details We will never ask for credit card details and request that you do not enter any credit card details into any of the forms on this website. If you do, we will not be held responsible for any negative repercussions. We only allow credit card transactions to happen through PayPal or other third party secure transaction services.
3. Advice The contents of our website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4. Change of Use We reserve the right to –
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and..
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites Our website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6. Copyright All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the our business and not created or acquired by our hosting provider and web designer, are owned by or licensed to our business or otherwise used by our business as permitted by law. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability Our website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of our website. Our business makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of our business for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of our business or that of its employees or agents.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold our business and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against our business arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
9. Severance If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.